Monday, October 20, 2008

Lunch with "B"

Any of you who witnessed the tears during the first two months of our first daycare, know what a relief it was when we moved Annika to The Chastain School last March. Miss Beata, aka "B", was a true blessing! Annika learned so much with all of her caregivers (Beata, Deana, Sally, and Vanessa), however Miss "B" was with Butterbean the longest. Unfortunately, we had to leave The Chastain School in August when I got my new job closer to home.
Here is a picture of her last week there.



Annika and I finally got to have lunch with Beata yesterday, and we had a great time catching up and hearing all about her wedding plans! It was so great to see her again, and Annika seemed to know exactly who she was.



We are extremely fortunate that our new daycare, Urban Explorers Preschool, is a wonderful place with wonderful people caring for the little ones there. It gives me great comfort that Annika is loved and appreciated when I can't be with her during the day. I finally understand why all of those parents questioned me so much at Open House every year!

1 comment:

Anna said...

What a beautiful smile! She definitely looks like she new exactly who that was. Isn't it interesting how you have such a different perspective as a teacher once you are a parent. I used to think that the parents were crazy and now I am the crazy parent!