Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Visit to Miami






We returned last night from a weekend visit to Miami. We headed down so that Annika and I could attend the wedding shower of a family friend, Melissa. Glenn and Geoff went to the UM game instead of hanging around for the fairy tale themed shower.


Visiting with Bestemor and Grandpa was the highlight of Annika's weekend. Although she didn't feel well, she enjoyed swimmng with Bestemor, snuggling with Aunt Allison, visiting with Oldemor, and dancing with Grandpa. Geoff and I actually enjoyed a date night in South Beach, so thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!


Unfortunately, Butterbean actually feels worse today and is home sick. We are headed to visit Dr. Sells momentarily.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so thrilled that you have started a blog! I can't wait to read more about your family! So glad you went on a date night, and I hope Annika feels better soon!

The Rutland Family said...

I am so excited that you are blogging! I can't wait to keep up with Miss Annika and all the fun around the Adamo family! Hope to see you all soon.
I love you!