Saturday, November 15, 2008

Blessings

This morning I am reminded of all the many blessings in my life. . .

I am married to the most honest man in the world. He loves us very much. I am thankful for our marriage and home.

Someone, unbeknownst to me, has taught my Butterbean to say, "Cheese!" when she sees the camera. Can you see the bottom tooth that finally popped through last night?

I have a wonderful family, which includes my five precious nieces and nephews, Sam, Julia, Tori, Mallory, and Chase. Happy Birthday Mallory!

I love my job and am blessed to work with people who are passionate about what they do and inspire me to be a better person.

I was raised with wonderful women role models-Aunt Connie, Mother, and Mimi. Annika will surely be blessed by them, as well.

I am continuously blessed by the curiosity of my child. Here she is this morning watching the squirrels outside her window.

I am blessed by many loyal, true friends, whose pictures would take up an extraordinary amount of space. My oldest and dearest being Lori, April, and Cindy.
I am blessed to have recently rekindled old relationships with my dear friends, Anna and Melanie.
I am blessed to be loved and cherished by God the Father and Comforter. He has never forsaken me.
Look closely, and don't overlook your blessings.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Ashley, What a wonderful and moving post! Don't ever forget what a blessing you are to all those who come in contact with YOU!